February 6, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


Nate gave me a video camera for Christmas and he got some more movies for his collection.






Christmas was so special this year. To be able to share our sweet present with everyone. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift. The only thing missing was my sweet sister Ashlee and her family.















We spent Christmas Day up at Burke and Brandi's house. Burke made his annual breakfast, it was delicious!


>
Ellie snuck away and got into the recipe cupboard. I caught her and had to take a picture!

After Brandi's house we went to Nates parents house to see his family. We did our gift exchange with his siblings. I got Batman The Dark Knight on DVD and Nate got a cookie Jar from his sister Andrea and her family. His parents gave us money and I got Lego Batman a video game. Nate's dad also bought him four brand new tires for his car because it was horrible in the snow and oh did it make a diffrence!

No comments: