July 18, 2009

Good News; Bad News

Well the good news is that we finally got the internet last night. I was so excited that Nate's new employer agreed to pay for monthly internet access so that he could work from home if he felt inspired. So for that I am so excited to be able to get back into the groove and know what is going on with all my family and friends. =)

The bad news is that a few weeks ago while we were at a family reunion Nate and I somehow lost my camera with all the pictures of when Ashlee and her family were here. So I lost them all. I am so sad that now I don't have a camera and I don't have the money to get a new one right now. When I realized that I didn't have it I cried. So I have the internet but I probably won't have to many new pictures because of the problem on no camera. =(

No comments: