November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

For my birthday Nate surprised me and took me to dinner and a movie. We went to Rodizio Grill and then to see the movie RED. The movie was really good and I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it and is a Bruce Willis fan! The dinner was okay but we were a bit disappointed because it wasn't as great of food as we had heard and read about. Nate read the reviews and was trying to decide between Rodizio and Tucanos. All the reviews said that Rodizio was better on service and food. They have pretty much the same menu so we decided to go with the reviews and sadly were disappointed that is really didn't live up to expectations. It was still a fun night and nice to be able to get out just the two of us. At least we can say that we have been there and had the experience. It was an all around fun night!

No comments: